Sunday is one day of the week I constantly look forward to. Alone or with Alex, eventful or uneventful, it's going to be good because I allow it to be. I live in my head, whatever that means. I think entirely too much and dwell on EVERYTHING. I'll go into this much more in the future but it's Sunday and I hate spoiling it with my thoughts. From inspirational blog posts to dogs acting like humans, I love it. Instead of ranting allow me to share some links. I love seeing what other blogs have to share. Do you have a day in the week you look forward to?
- Danielle, shared this on Saturday and it was exactly what I needed to read today, 33 Things to Accept and Embrace.
- My closet would like this shirt.
- The Fitnessista always posts yummy recipes, this shredded chicken is one of my favorites.
- Doodlers Anonymous always sucks me in. This week my favorite artist was Lei Melendres
- Pacing the Panic Room, although no longer updated, it still is one of my favorite blogs.
- Bacon rules everything around me
- Andrew and Carissa, always visually pleasing.
This is Buddha.
Dogs improve blogs.